Terms & Condition
Terms And Conditions
Adfinite Limited is registered company under Certificate Of Incorporation in Hong Kong territory in 2014. Certificate ID # 63527025-000-07-14-6.
1) Hi, we’re Adfinite and we welcome you to our services! We’re glad to have you here and we hope you enjoy our products and services. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Adfinite’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own Adfinite.
2) Our platform allows members to buy digital items like website themes /Advertising services/Customised Website solutions/Customised app solutions to use digital items like, production music, motion graphics project files, software code, images and such things. A product transaction is when you choose a product/service and pay us via a payment method. Any buying and selling activities are logged on your member’s statement, which records the payments made by you to Adfinite (as a buyer) and by Adfinite to you (as a publisher).
3) The items you see on product page, their rights are owned by us.
5) Age: You need to be 18 years or over to become a member. If you’re under 18 you will need to be under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
6) Terms of buying: When you buy an Adfinite item, you abide by the following terms:
- you promise to us that you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen license, and that you have chosen appropriately;
- you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item;
- we promise that any particular item will continue to be available on adfinite so you should download and save the item as soon as you buy it;
- once you purchase an item and you pay the item price, you acquire a non- exclusive license to use the item under the terms set out in the license (non-exclusive means others might also license the same item);
- adfinite retains ownership of the item;
7) Currency conversion costs: You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to your Adfinite account. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
9) Taxes, fees and charges: You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated with your use of our products wherever levied (including withholding tax, if applicable).
11)Refunds: It is important that you understand how refunds work on Adfinite. Given the nature of downloadable digital items, we do not generally offer a refund or credit on a purchase unless the reason cited is genuine or our product does not work for you.
12)We will assess refund or credit requests on their merits, considering the digital nature of Adfinite items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
1) you have changed your mind about an item;
2) you bought an item by mistake;
3) you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item; or
4) you ask for goodwill.
13)If we decide to issue a refund or credit, this will be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. So if the item was bought using Adfinite credits, you will be given credit in Adfinite credits; if the item was bought using a particular payment method you will be refunded using the same payment method in reverse. Any payment made to you (not Adfinite credits) will be made in US Dollars, under the rules of the payment method (see section 7 – Currency conversion costs about currency conversion back to your local currency).
14)Disputes lodged with payment agents: If, as a buyer, you lodge a dispute with a payment agent without consulting us for the issue you had with our products/services will result in a freezing of your Adfinite account until the dispute raised with the payment agent has been closed. This makes it very complex to resolve any related issues, and means we cannot make payments or issue refunds out of your Adfinite account, so we encourage buyers to contact us directly first to see if we can help resolve any concerns. We advise you to consult our team before disputing elsewhere since that will help us to reach at an amicable resolution.
15)Privacy: We respect your privacy. When you become a member you will be asked to provide some information about yourself. This information may be used by us and contractors in connection with providing the Adfinite and their services, including marketing activities
16)Copyright, trademark and intellectual property claims: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we require that buyers do the same. If we believe that an item or member content infringes an intellectual property right, we may take necessary actions.
17)Notices: Any notice you send us must be submitted via our support emails. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to your Adfinite account email address.
18)Applicable Laws: We control and operate the Adfinite from our offices in HongKong. The laws of Hongkong govern these user terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there.
Updated date: 28 July 2014.